Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe Applesauce
In a large mixing bowl whisk together flour baking soda baking powder salt and cinnamon.
Healthy zucchini bread recipe applesauce. Combine flour cinnamon salt baking soda and baking powder in a bowl and set aside. Add zucchini applesauce and vanilla extract. In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together sugars eggs oil applesauce and vanilla extract. Grease two loaf pans.
Squeeze and blot grated zucchini with paper towels to remove extra moisture. Instructions preheat oven to 350. There is no need to peel. Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with unbleached parchment paper.
In a medium sized bowl miix grated zucchini applesauce honey and vanilla together until well combined. Combine eggs sugar and oil in another bowl and mix until blended. You should have around 2 cups. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined.
Ingredients 2 cups coarsely shredded zucchini 3 cups all purpose flour 1 cups sugar 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon teaspoon baking powder cup applesauce cup egg substitute cup vegetable oil 1 tablespoon vanilla extract vegetable cooking spray.
- Easy Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes Slow Cooker
- Easy And Tasty Veg Recipes For Dinner
- Easy Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Recipes Oven
- Easy Baked Boneless Pork Chop Recipes With Gravy
- Easy Beef Recipes For Dinner Party
- Dutch Oven Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- Easy Brunch Recipes For Two
- Easy Baked Pork Chop Recipes With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Easy Chicken Recipes For Dinner With Few Ingredients Indian
- Easy Baking Recipes Muffins
- Dutch Oven Whole Chicken Recipes
- Easy Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes With Rice
- Easy Baked Eggplant Recipes
- Easy Casserole Recipes Made With Ground Beef And Tater Tot
- Dutch Oven Chicken Breast Recipes Camping
- Easy Book Club Recipes
- Easy Chicken Noodle Soup Recipes
- Easy Broccoli Quiche Recipe No Crust
- Easy Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes With Mayonnaise
- Easy Beef Recipes Low Carb